The Rules of Islam about Wife and Husband Sexual Relations
The rules of husband and wife’s sexual relations in Islam are several and very simple. These explain bellow:
- Lovemaking relations are for any pleasure of both husband and wife as well as for the procreation associated with children. Sexual intercourse isn’t limited to vaginal sexual penetration however, includes other sorts of sexual caressing for example fondling and kissing of numerous kinds.
- Nothing at all should be done which is unpleasant and unhealthy for either person. Everyone has the duty or responsible to be sexually accessible to the other however, neither gets the right to dislike and injure each other.
- With some exceptions, any couple could engage in any specific activities, which they enjoy in any manner plus in any position. Almighty Allah rewards these kinds of activities as definitely as he or she punishes sinful activities. Holy Qur’an says, “Females are your fields. Proceed then in to your fields like you please”.( in the 2:223)
- It’s forbidden to get vaginal intercourse whilst a female is definitely menstruating (Holy Qur’an 2:222). In accordance to the Sunnah from the Prophet (Allah’s grace plus pbuh), a person and the menstruating wife could however provide one another pleasure as long as this woman vaginal is avoided.
- You can find ahadith, which forbid anal intercourse. Additionally scholars commonly agreed that it’s not permissible. Nevertheless, in his tafsir (comments) Tabaari (third millennium A. H.) whilst forbidding sodomy, states that earlier experts had been divided about the question.
- Holy Qur’an and Sunnah are usually silent regarding the various sorts that lovemaking relations might take. Most experts consider that it’s up to the wife and husband in love as well as mutual respect to make the decision how physically communicate their sex-related needs and desires.
- What goes on inside bedroom, is a personal matter and shouldn’t be discussed or even revealed to another person until there is any necessity, for instance health or protection. Abu Hurairah narrates said that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned this regarding people who reveal along with discuss openly their own lovemaking practices: “Do you realize what those people who make this happen are like? Those people who make this happen are similar to a man and woman devil who meet one another on the road plus satisfy their desire whilst the people look them. “
Subsequently, in Islam husband and wife should select their sexual activities in accordance to the absolutely sure education of the Holy Qur’an. Additionally, in the light from the Sunnah as you are able to comprehend and appreciate this. Moreover, in mutual respect regarding one another with understanding that the only real witness to the appearance of their needs and desires will be Almighty Allah the Exalted, who’ll judge all of them according to his and her performance and his and her sincere intentions.
the reason why the Qur’an and hadith are quiet on such issue is that is to avoid too much restriction on people.
that does not mean that anal sex is allowed.some issues have to be looked with sanity.here in kenya we dont see such issues.thats my view